Repair & Service
- In-Home Repairs. We Come To You!
- Fixed Price Service from £35! Inc.VAT
- Next Day Appointments
- 1st Time Fix Rate – 95%
- Essex, Herts, Suffolk, Kent & London
Book An Engineer
Don’t Buy A New Vacuum!
Repair With An In-Home Service. Book Today £35
- Pre-test to check current performance
- Strip down your Vacuum
- Blockage removal of airways
- Motor & cable examination
- Deep clean all parts whilst stripped down
- Bin clean & disinfect
- Identify any worn parts
- Rebuild your Kirby
- Post test to show you the improvement
- If parts are required these are charged for separately but we’ll be sure to consult you before any parts are fitted
We Stock Many Parts
So We Can Repair Any Vacuum Cleaner
What Our Customers Say
Angela Valerie Burrell
Don’t Waste Your Money
Book A Repair & Service Engineer Now
- Has your vacuum cleaner lost suction?
- Have you ripped a hose?
- Vacuum cleaner looking tired?
- Have you snapped a belt?
- Vacuum cleaner smelling odd?
- Or even cutting out?
- Are you in need of vacuum cleaner repairs or servicing?